Cedar Court Imaging (CCI) is an approved provider for most insurance carriers and health plans. If you do not have medical insurance, or you are concerned about your out-of-pocket expense for your procedure, please CONTACT US and we will be happy to give you an approximate cost.
Ultimately, the patient is responsible for payment of the account, including any balance not covered by insurance. You will receive a monthly statement indicating any deductible or patient responsibility until the balance is paid. Please contact your insurer or health care plan if no payment has been made within 45 days after the date of service.
Cedar Court Imaging is "In Network" for the following insurance companies:
- Medicare (including Railroad medicare)
- Medicaid (IDPA) includes Harmony IDPA HMO (WellCare)
- Health Alliance PPO and HMO
- HealthLink PPO and HMO (all tiers) also includes Unicare
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Illinois (BCBSIL) Note: does not include Blue Choice
- United Health Care
- Tricare (military)
- SIU (uses HL)
- GEHA (Govt. Employee Health Assoc.) uses HL
- MultiPlan (includes PHCS and BCE Emerigis)
- DHS Illinois Dept of Rehab & Disability
- Department of Defense ROTC
- CIGNA (new as of 1/1/2014)
CCI In-Network Administrators for:
- Workman’s Compensation (WC)
- IL Dept of Labor (OWCP)
- Corvel CoreCare
- Priority Care Solutions
- Coast To Coast
- Conserve Care
CCI has formal in-network contracts with these companies to provide imaging services to WC patients they will refer to us.
Note: We can accept orders/schedules from other carriers – they will be negotiated on a “single case agreement” basis.